Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Who am I without Jesus: Ever thought of it?

09 April 2012


What’s a pencil is without lead?
Is it of any use to a writer or artist?

What is a house without a family or anyone living in it?
Is not empty and of no use?

What is a bookshelf without books?
What is book without any words, sentences or paragraphs?
Is it not anything but a book of empty pages with no story?

What is a marriage without a commitment or a covenant?
In fact what is marriage without a partner?
Where is the agreement?
Can we say it’s worth getting married if we do not have these components?

What is a song without a melody?
What is a melody without instruments?
What are Instruments without a musician?

What is a river without water?

What is a car without keys?
What’s the cars and keys without a driver?

The sky without clouds or the night sky without the moon or brightly shiny stars?

What’s a cell phone without reception?    

AHA!!!!!!!!!
What am I without JESUS?
Who am I without JESUS?
Without his grace which is sufficient for?
Without his ZOE breathe of life?
Am I not just an empty vessel, a vacuum, useless if I do not have Christ tabernacle in my temple. (My Body)
I have no purpose in life; I have no identity because my indentity is found in Christ.
I will have no hope to move forward
WHO AM I WITHOUT JESUS?
Empty, lifeless, useless, lost, lied to because he is the way, the truth and the life, God has the final say and Jesus, , my dear friends is my final answer.
To some it all up in just one word.
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE?
SEVEN LETTERS LONG?
N
O
T
H
I 
N
G





No comments: