Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Prophetic Message of hope, love, freedom and restoration


STOP! DO NOT CLOSE THIS PAGE JUST YET>>>>>>
KEEP READING You are DESTINED to read this.
Right at this very moment in time I am writing to you whoever you are reading this. I am not typing to fill up my blog, I write according to the prompting of the Spirit.God has directed you to this post for a reason.

These messages are for different people but you might relate to more than one.

The Spirit of the Lord is showing me people searching for someone, something or some situation to bring satisfaction to their lives. If you are that person I declare to you that your Spirit man awaken from slumber and arise from its slumber position into  a position of firm feet on the rock of Jesus. Only God can satisfy for eternity, worldly possessions and people can satisfy for that moment and their satisfying you is just but Temporary.

If you are in a place of nothingness, I want to declare to you multiplication. God can change your situation around. Allow him that heart, open the door fully and do not shut that door.

If you are in a place of struggle, you are playing Tug-of-war. Hold on to Jesus and not that rope. The battle is not yours.

To you who cries within you, your partner is asleep next to you. You are so unhappy. Make Jesus the foundation of your marriage and you will have Joy.

You who have gifting and you feel your church is not allowing you to use your gifting’s. Wait for God to step in and at an appointed time God will allow you to

The fire the enemy is using to torment you. I declare the protection around you of the God fire

You so frustrated when things do not go right, you feel jinxed. Hang in there. God is intervening on your behalf. When he comes through for you he will come in a bang and will know he is the Lord over all the Earth and he is your God.

You feel your life is a roller coaster ride, watch how God elevates you to the Top of mount Zion
                                     
You have everything but still feel something is missing but you cannot quiet put your finger on it?
Allow me to tell you what it is.
Its Jesus, you need Jesus. Stop living in Denial.
I declare and decree over your eyes that the scales Satan has placed over your eyes will be removed in Jesus name.

You are living in Sin and you got so comfortable, pointing at all peoples weaknesses will not make you feel any better about living in Sin. People sin but we get up and rebuke it. Make that decision to break free. I declare and decree over you freedom and liberty in Jesus name because who the son sets free is free indeed. You will get so comfortable with the Glory of God that it will bring discomfort to your sin.

Your life is a living Hell, stop trying to manoeuvre around fiery flames of hell. Getting around your situation is not an option here. It is a sign of comfort. You need to lift your hand to Jesus, which is where you help comes from and make up your mind to escape. I see white apparel; the Lord will make you a garment of purity. It can be done. In Jesus name it will be done.

Doctor cannot find a fault and you wondering why. It is Spiritual, have faith, God is in control, not the doctor, not you and definitely not me.

I declare and decree over your people oh lord. Thank you for using me to speak life and freedom to your people. My father I declare and decree nothing will stop this word from coming to pass. No man. No strongholds and forces of darkness. I come against it in Jesus name. Satan get out of their lives and takes your bags and go. Vacation time is over; Jesus is going to be living in their lives and homes forever and ever. Amen

E-mail me if you are any of these people. I want to pray with you
leticianaidoo1@gmail.com

No comments: