Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

We are blessed and not cursed


Date: 29 May 2012
Day: Tuesday
Times: 14:00
Location: Africa, South Africa, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Durban, Chatsworth, Welbedacht
Prayer Team: Christopher Pillay – family friend
                        Vannessa Govender- Besty
                         Vinothi Naidoo- Mother

The prayer team was asked to visit a family who are related to Christopher. We went to impart to this family as the Lord would allow us. When we entered there was a lady we know from the area. Shocked and happy to see this lady we chatted with her and Christopher’s family. As we prophetically prayed and prophesied into their lives according to the prompting of the Spirit. God kept showing the visitor not satisfied, the meeting was going to come to an end but I felt the Lord saying she is not satisfied. When I said to the rest we should pray with her they agreed because in their spirit they felt it too. There was a measure of glory that fell in that home, all I said was I feel you are not satisfied, you are searching for something! This Lady burst into tears because the Lord had revealed what his daughter had been searching for, we cried with her. The Lord had restored Joy and was working in that meeting. It is all about him and not about man (referring to us). After prophesying life and hope to her, still in attitude of prayer.

She mentioned she use to stay with her in laws but after she left she claimed they had put a curse on her. As she cried with that statement she elaborated further saying “I am cursed from that time”, “I am now cursed” and she said that is WHY SHE IS CURSED.

 Prince and Princesses, if that did not make you worried and upset then maybe you should take a break from work and analyse those words.

I am very expressive and if you only saw my freaking out face you would have taken me to a corner of the lounge area to calm me down.

How can someone accept a curse so openly?
It is like accepting defeat
It is like saying “Nothing will work out because I am cursed”
How can you live your life if u feel cursed?
Better Yet!
How can you accept Victory if u feel you are cursed?
If I got you thinking, it’s a big meal to digest.I was air locked. It is like sitting on a couch and saying anything can go wrong because I am cursed. Leaving your door open to negativity.
If I lived my life thinking like this I do not know where I would be, besides the thought alone scares me, I refuse to think along those lines.
How many people out there, in your community, work place, family and friends who are living their Christian lives blind folded. They busy playing pin the donkey when we are slaying Demons. Caught it now?
Now we on the same page and not the blog page dear. (Grin)
We are surrounded by these people and they need us to pull them in the right direction instead of walking backwards in the race.
We are blessed because our Father is greater than anything we face, we fail to realise this sometimes, and I am a victim of this unacceptable behaviour at times. I slip up to but I realise God has my back even though I am blinded at times. People try to use words to kill God’s will in our lives, to dampen our Spirit man and other motives planted by the enemy.
I declare over your life:
Every curse is turned in to a blessing by God above.
Every situation of lack has growth
Every closed door opened
Every blockage removed
You are blessed; you are blessed, be a blessing, feel blessed.

we are not cursed but blessed YES


No comments: