Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Filteration: Spiritual Persepective

23 July 2012

God leaves me air locked time and time again. You think God has amazed you and then he does a supernatural stunt superseding the previous supernatural miracle. This is our God, who is like Yahweh. None I tell you, none like my Abba father. This post was inspired when I looked at my bbm (blackberry messenger) when my spiritual Daddy (Pastor Trevor Dolan) was chatting to me, everyone should have a spiritual Dad like mine, a true father; we need fathers to arise on the Earth. That my darlings is another post altogether. (Smiles)

All I wanted to bbm to Dad the following message “I am looking at your profile picture. You have a funnel. The purpose of a funnel is to ensure no oil spillages”. I planned to type just that message but the spirit took over and I was prophetically inspired. Once a started typing and I could not stop, this is what I ended up typing, I could not believe it. Remember I said I typed “I am looking at your profile picture. You have a funnel. The purpose of a funnel is to ensure no oil spillages. (Continuation) at school with the grade sevens we are doing filtration and use a funnel and filter paper. The filter paper represents the word of God. The funnel is red which represents the blood can be associated with Christ. Filtration is a process where the liquid and solid mixture is separated. Only the water passes through.
I was shocked how it all flowed. Dad replieddon’t be amazed. The Bible says GO FORTH DAUGHTERS OF ZION….therefore inspired words and thoughts are going to come forth
Girl power (Smirk)

Lets decode it all further

There has to be a physical separation between particles.
Example:
Looking at a mixture of corn seeds, magnets with stones, rocks and water is an example of some of our lives. The magnets are examples of the things we could be attracted to. The water is the word of God. Corn seeds are the seeds we have planted in the depths of our hearts, it can be like us waiting to be multiplied and produce fruit. The stones are like obstacles which stand in our way but the rock is Jesus.

Looking at the picture which Pastor had as a profile picture. Il will upload it again to make it easy for you to look at it and think about it.
Study the picture and think about the following questions.
What would be the case if one poured down oil without using a funnel?
Out of 200ml of oil being poured, how much oil do you think will really be poured into an oil tank of a car?
How is it important that we use a funnel when pouring oil into an oil tank?

Let us look now at a water and stones mixture. We will need a beaker if we are in a lab but since we are relating it to a spiritual aspect, let us say it is a clay jar the potter moulded for us. The funnel is Jesus because through we go to the father, the water represents the word and the holy spirit, the filter paper is the word of God.

No comments: